The Classic Briefcase - Chestnut
Our Classic Briefcase is perfect for a busy businessperson, architect, lecturer or those who simply want a statement piece. It can be carried in-hand or over the shoulder using the detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
Optionally, the briefcase can be transformed into a handsome backpack, allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility. Backpack straps may be added or bought separately.
The Classic Briefcase body is made with the least possible amount of individual pieces of 8-9oz full-grain leather for increased durability, combined using by hand saddle-stitching techniques, and solid-brass hardware and rivets.
We do not line our bags with fabric, as it is breakable and incomparable in beauty and strength to our preferred natural suede interior.
Our personally selected vegetable tanned full-grain leather only gets better with time and exposure.
This is a timeless piece to last a lifetime.
Width 42cm (16.5”)
Depth 9cm (3.5”)
Height 30.5cm (12”)
Width 34cm (13.4”)
Depth 3cm (1.2”)
Height 21cm (8.3”)
- 8-9oz full-grain vegetable tanned leather.
- Solid brass hardware and rivets.
- Premium waxed polyester thread.
- Spacious front pocket
- Interior sleeve for 15” laptop or smaller
- 2 Pockets for phone, etc.
- Slots for pens.
- Unlined, natural suede interior.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Weatherproofed with natural oils and beeswax.
- Unique product number stamped on interior.
- Bag Weight 1.9kg (4.2lbs)
All our products are handmade to order in our workshop here in Slovakia. Please allow up to 2 weeks for production time. Once dispatched, the parcel will reach you within 1-5 days depending on the destination. For more details click here.